- Would you like up to 50 days annual leave, with more of a work/life balance?
We are looking for Recruitment Consultants to join our award winning team in Northampton, the ideal person will have a minimum of 1 years' experience running a 360 desk, the successful candidate will have a warm desk to work on and a live database.
Employee engagement is our number one priority, happy employees make a successful business, this is reflected in the fact that our staff retention is over 85%. We offer fantastic training, mentoring & coaching and probably one of the best overall packages you will find in our sector and certainly the best management team!
The role as a consultant for us involves the following aspects:
- Business development and sales activity both through telesales, client visits and presentations
- Ownership of existing key client relationships
- Acting as a 'sector expert' to your clients and candidates
- Candidate attraction and interviewing
- Creating and following clear strategic business plan in order to achieve career and earning goals
- Provide excellent levels of customer service
We offer a competitive salary and commission scheme as well as clear career progression paths for the right person, plus the opportunity to be part of our Gold Club.
Interested? Apply today! Or alternatively, get in contact with Louise Thompson for more information regarding the role.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.