We are people. We work for people and with people. People are most important in everything we do. Our vision is to be one of the best recruitment companies to work for and this can only be achieved by happy and successful employees. We listen to your ideas and want you to be part of the team. Why? Because we care. Take a step back and think about how important is your role in the recruitment process. You give people new jobs, therefore new possibilities, new connections, new benefits, new life, new everything! But most important, you give people hope for a better tomorrow and that is why we would like each and everyone of us to care about what we do.
How you can help us to change the bad name of recruitment industry?
- Caring - care about your candidates and they will take care of your clients
- Problem solving - have the ability to find and implement solutions for difficult or complex issues
- Passion - be able to demonstrate enthusiasm and excitement for a task or role
- Strategic thinking - think outside the box and have experience of creative thinking,
- Self-direction - be a Self-starter, someone who initiates new assignments and challenges
- Drive - have the desire to succeed and go above and beyond what is asked
- Digitally savvy -be digitally proactive in your approach to your role
Is this you? If so then we would like to speak to you. Barker Ross is looking for people that can put effort into what they do, you will need to be driven by a purpose, be inspired and inspiring others. Working together we work hard and laugh a lot we believe that with the right attitude, everything is possible.
What's on offer?
We offer an excellent salary comprising of a basic salary plus an industry outstanding commission scheme giving you excellent earning potential. Most importantly, we offer great possibilities to enhance your skills and a fantastic environment to work in.
Does this sound like you? Get in touch today for a confidential discussion
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Group only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.