Barker Ross Group, is expanding! As such we would love to hear from passionate, successful and experienced consultants who have experience recruiting into the FM industry. We can offer unprecedented flexibility and the opportunity to earn a much better package than you are currently on. In return for being properly rewarded for what you bill and being able to work your own hours where and when you choose, we are looking for someone who is self-motivated, passionate and has excellent client relationships.
- Building and maintaining excellent relationships with clients and developing new business opportunities. Negotiating fees and contracts.
- Screening and shortlisting candidates before submission to clients to ensure that only the best candidates are selected to be put forward.
- Maintaining relationships with and giving excellent customer service to candidates to maintain a pool of excellent people in your industry sector.
- Meeting pre-agreed targets both in terms of quarterly financial targets and weekly call targets
- Keeping up-to-date records of clients, employers and vacancies to ensure database integrity.
- You must have proven experience in a recruitment consultant role, working to and exceeding targets.
- You must have knowledge of the Facilities Management industry with an already established executive network in this area.
- You must be passionate about delivering great customer service both to clients and candidates.
We offer flexible working, outstanding incentive rewards (previous years have included trips to New York and Las Vegas) and we believe in properly rewarding your hard work with a highly competitive commission structure.
If you think you would excel in our team then drop me a confidential email telling me why you would fit the bill. The recruitment job of your dreams is right here!!!
All applications treated in the strictest of confidence
All CVs must be in English and in Word.
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.