Recruitment Consultant - Health & Social Care
Established in 1998 Barker Ross has grown into one of the largest independent multi-sector recruiters in the country and we pride ourselves on investing in our staff.
We are looking to recruit a Recruitment Consultant to join our successful Health & Social Care team in Nottingham providing temporary staff to Local Authorities and private organisations
On a daily basis you will:
- Maintain and develop existing client relationships through calls and regular service visits
- Develop new client relationships through focused business development, networking, referrals, telephone calls and client visits
- Undertake candidate generation and face to face candidate registrations
- Undertake candidate / client package negotiation
- Generate leads from candidates, clients, job advertisements and media postings
- Manage client bookings process and ensure bookings are filled.
The successful candidates will receive:
- Competitive basic salary and bonus structure
- Benefit package that includes Childcare Vouchers, Life Assurance and Rewards Programme
- Training and Personal Development programme
If you are an experienced recruiter or you are looking to develop a career in this buoyant sector, please apply today!
For more information on this role please call Angela Miell on 07824 016220 or email your CV
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.