Job duties including:
- Taking temperatures, blood pressures and pulse rates
- Helping doctors with physical examinations
- Giving drugs and injections
- Cleaning and dressing wounds
- Setting up drips and blood transfusions using medical equipment
- Checking patients' progress
- Working with doctors to decide what care to give
- Advising patients and their relatives
- Handling confidential information
- Flexible part time hours available
If you are interested please email me your cv
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.