My Client is a dynamic Recruitment Company, with a depth of knowledge across Industrial, Agricultural and Office Support sectors. The Lincoln Branch have a fantastic opportunity to join their busy office as a Reception/Service Team Administrator.
Main Purpose of the Role
To ensure smooth running of Reception functions and meetings rooms and to answer all incoming calls (internal/external) and to provide administrative support to other staff as and when required. It is also to assist with administration and operations of the Temporary Desks for Industrial,Agricultural and Office Support Sectors. Ensuring files are fully compliant, documentation is scanned and other essential requirements of the business are met and adhered to achieve Branch objectives and targets.
Duties will include
- Ensure new candidate registrations are entered correctly onto internal database in a timely and efficient manner
- Arranging appointments for candidates on a daily basis in the office diary
- Interviewing candidates and going through the client site induction's and testing.
- Marking test papers
- Ensure Legislation requirements are met and all documents digitally scanned onto internal database.
- Ensure weekly Time sheets are sent out and chased efficiently
- Entering hours from Time sheets on a Daily basis
- Regularly add job adverts onto client Website, Job Centre, Reed and other job boards
- Answering the telephone in a polite and confident manner and to ensure queries are dealt with efficiently and messages/information passed on in the correct manner
- To gain Worker References where required by way of Fax, Email or Telephone and logged onto internal database
- To answer the telephone within 3 rings (where possible) in a professional manner.
- To take the name and company of the caller at all times.
- To put the caller through to someone else who may be able to help, if that person is not available.
- NVQ Level 2 in Business Administration
- Flexibility to cover out of hours calls on a rota basis
- The ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- The ability to work at a face pace to targets and deadlines
- Quality conscious
- Ability to develop relationships
- Multi- lingual or Bi - Lingual an advantage
Hours of work are Monday to Friday 08:00am to 5:30pm
If you are interested in joining a busy and friendly team and pursuing a career in Recruitment then send your CV....
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.