This is an exciting opportunity for a forward thinking, enthusiastic and energetic individual with an interest in administration experience.
Hours of work
9.00am - 5.00pm Monday to Friday
Up to £19,000 DOE
Ensuring the day to day running of the front desk are managed and completed to a high standard. Answering phone calls and dealing with them accordingly as well as greeting any visitors warmly. This a permanent position.
· Answering and filtering phone calls
· Welcoming visitors in a warm manner
· Greeting and assisting contractors
· Ensuring printer waste is correctly recycled
· Awareness of health and safety processes
· Ensuring parcels are sent correctly with couriers
· General filing and admin work (e.g. for finance, purchasing, despatch and goods in)
· Keeping office generally neat and tidy
Skills and requirements for the role:
· Communication skills
· Organisational skills
· Motivated and willing to take Initiative
· Able to work as part of a team
· Able to successfully manage workload
If you would like to apply for this role please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0116 3666181
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.