Barker Ross are recruiting for a Receptionist in the Matlock area on a 2 Month contract based on 37 hours per week at a rate of £7.83ph to provide an effective reception service and assist in the provision of administrative support to operational managers and employees in a range of business services
Roles & Responsibilities
Other responsibilities of the successful candidate in this position will include (but not limit to);
- Provide a Courteous Reception Service
- Ensuring all Security and Health & Safety related procedures are implemented (visitors book, ID/visitors badges)
- Incoming & Outgoing Call Enquiries
- Provide General Administrative Support. (filing, scanning, note taking)
- Ensure Allocated Work is Completed on Time
- Make Appointments and Bookings
- Maintain Confidentiality and Comply with the Data Protection Act.
Successful candidates must hold the following traits for the position;
- Ability to Exchange Information Verbally and in Writing with a Customer Focus
- Accuracy and Ability to Prioritise Work
- Excellent & Effective Communication Skills
- Previous Experience of an Office Environment
- Confident IT skills
If you are interested in the role and would like to learn more about the role please apply today!
Alternatively, please register with Barker Ross at https://online.barkerross.co.uk/#/register to be contacted directly regarding this position and any other roles which are released.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.