Barker Ross are recruiting for a Receptionist in the Winchester area on a 3 Month contract based on 37 hours a week, Mon - Fri at a rate of £9.09ph to provide a front line service to staff, visitors and the public personally and over the telephone.
Successful candidates will be required to fulfil the below parts of the position;
Must be able to provide a courteous and efficient front line service ensuring enquiries are handled quickly.
- Required to maintain accurate records of all visitors.
- Be able to provide general admin support to staff and may be required to organise diaries, booking meeting rooms and filing.
- May also be required to control internal security systems, observe CCTV camera screens and manage alarm systems.
- Must have IT skills and experience of operating a switchboard and managing a reception area.
- Must be confident and assertive with good communication skills.
If you are interested in the role and would like to learn more about the role please apply today!
Alternatively, please register with Barker Ross at https://online.barkerross.co.uk/#/register to be contacted directly regarding this position and any other roles which are released.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.