Temporary Receptionist Role in the Redhill location (RH1) starting on 07/01/2019 lasting around a year, working Mon - Fri, 37.5hrs per week. Pay rate for the role is £14.18 per hour within a Construction based background.
To deliver friendly, professional and efficient customer service and ensure that all visitors are greeted,
welcomed, and directing appropriately whilst notifying company personnel of visitor arrival.
- Deliver excellent customer service at all times and be the first point of contact for customers internally & externally at all levels
- Ensure all Visitors are signed in, in accordance with health and safety rules and procedures
- Answering the telephone, taking messages, passing on information, in a professional manner
- Assist in keeping the office and reception areas clean, tidy and welcome, at all times
- Deal with all enquiries in a professional and courteous manner
- General office admin such as filing, letter writing, form filling etc.
- Organising transport arrangements for visitors etc.
- Organising Internal & External Post
- Be responsible for evacuation, in cases of emergency, acting as first point of contact for guests and the emergency services
- Always adhere to all company policies and procedures
- Any other general duties reasonably required by the company
- Self confidence
- Professional and well presented at all times
- Customer focus (Friendly and helpful with a can do attitude)
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Telephone skills
- Listening skills
- Microsoft Office Skills - IT Literacy
- Self-motivation / Initiative
- Information seeking/questioning techniques
- Interpersonal skills
- Demonstrates brand values
- Industry knowledge (Construction)
- Company structure, functions and relevant policies and
- Geographical knowledge
- Customer knowledge
- System knowledge
If you are interested in this position please apply today!
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.