Barker Ross are currently recruiting for Receipt Inspectors for our prestigious car manufacturing company based from their branch in Derby.
This is a Temp to Perm role so this is a fantastic opportunity with a popular client. The general hours are Monday to Friday, 8am-5pm but candidates are expected to be flexible with this.
Candidates will be working as an individual and also as a member of a team, ensuring customer service and integrity are maintained at all times.
You must be conversant with a variety of Inspection equipment and to undertake inspections to first principle of methods and interpret engineering drawings.
- Operate and maintain the technical standards of the department
- Ensure the efficient and effective achievement of all operational targets and key performance indicators
- Ensure excellent working relationships with the client and internal customers within the organisation
- Ensure that customer requirements are fulfilled to the highest possible standards at all times
- Attend any developmental training as required in compliance with the Companies commitment to Investors in People standard
For this role, all candidates must have a recognised engineering certificate.
Receipt Inspectors will be reporting to; Contract Inspection Manager, Containment Team, Warehouse team and RR Quality team.
Due to the nature of the role, all candidates will need to be out through a CRB check which we can do through agnecy if candidates do not have one already.
Our client is looking and interviewing immeadiatley with starts ASAP. If you are interested in this role, please contact Emily on 0115 896 0888 or email your CV over
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.