Duties will include:
· Replenishment and put-a-ways
· Unloading stock
· Assisting with the despatch of the goods
· Additional duties as requested by the Managers
· Communicating with the other members is essential
Skills and Attributes:
· A good level of English both written and verbal
· A current Reach Truck Licence
· Previous experience
This position offers an immediate start and is an on going temporary contract. Please send CV's to firstname.lastname@example.org <mailto:email@example.com>
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.