Barker Ross is currently recruiting a Raw Materials Scheduler for a well established, expanding UK food manufacturer with a diverse product portfolio. Due to a period of sustained growth & expansion, they are now in search of a high-calibre candidate to join the supply chain team based at their Berkshire site.
The Raw Materials Scheduler will be a detailed and confident individual. Managing the inventory of raw materials and packaging to ensure timely delivery to meet the production plan whilst maintaining accurate stock profile and adhering to cost, minimum load and space restrictions.
The main role and responsibilities of the raw materials scheduler:
- Liaise with the production planners to calculate volumes of raw materials and packaging required to fulfil the production plans aiming for 100% availability
- Progressing of purchase orders with suppliers notifying the planners of any potential supply issues which could impact on the production plan.
- React to any changes in the production plans which may result in reviewing existing purchase orders with suppliers.
- Production of weekly KPIs and data analysis.
- Work with the warehouse manager and buyers to conduct a full review of Suppliers to identify constraints.
- Work with the stock controllers to ensure that any daily variances and stock outs are investigated and the system updated accordingly.
- Take ownership for the Booking In process.
- Liaise with the Goods in team to make sure Delivery calendar is well maintained.
- Manage invoice queries with suppliers and within the business in a timely manner.
- Any other duties which might reasonably be requested in association with this role in order to meet the needs of the business
- An experienced Raw materials Scheduler - from the food industry
- A strong IT systems user - Microsoft Excel is a must
- A confident communicator at all levels
- Highly organised and detail orientated with ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
This is a fantastic opportunity within a high quality food manufacturing business, offering a progressive role with opportunity to work with major blue chip retailers. This is a perfect time to join the business and develop your career within production planning.
If this is of interest to you, then please apply now!
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.