A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a very high calibre professional to join a global market leader in the logistics industry in the capacity of Ramp Supervisor (Aviation) at their site in Castle Donington.
The position is aimed at a highly motivated and adaptable individual who has a positive outlook and has a desire to enhance the operation. You will supervise all aspects of the Ramp operation to ensure quality, service level, health and safety and the legal requirements of the company are maintained on a daily basis.
What our client is looking for:
- Sound knowledge of Ramp operations at a Hub airport.
- Good understanding of Hub operations.
- Understanding of Ground Support.
- Excellent Communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good understanding of EOS & CIS and its importance to the business.
- Ability to lead multi-cultural teams.
- Self confident with ability to motivate staff.
- Prioritise workload of self and others.
- Able to make 'dynamic' decisions.
- Have good planning and organising skills.
- Experience in leading teams of c20.
- Must meet criteria for issue of an Airport Pass.
Hours: Rotating Monday-Thursday and Tuesday-Friday 19.00-06.00 (40 hours). Salary for this opportunity is £24k plus extra shift pay (£2.30 per hour between 19.00-07.00).
The role would suit someone with cargo or passenger aviation experience.
This is a superb opportunity for an individual to become an integral cog of the business and to benefit from the company's continuous growth plans.
For immediate consideration, send your CV without delay!
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.