Rail Compliance co-ordinator - Permanent Greenford Middlesex
Our client is an established contractor specializing in ground works, civils, rc frames, architectural concrete frames and basements projects.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Rail Compliance co-ordinator.
Duties involve but not limited to -
* Logging fatigue management
* Training co-ordination. (logging all operatives training onto matrix
* Looking after all sponsorship/ sub sponsorship issues.
* General admin for our Rail Division.
* Making sure Paperwork is up to date and attending our sentinel
The ideal candidate will have experience in Rail/Sentinel Systems.
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.