Quantity Surveyor Permanent Harrow Middlesex
Our client is an established specialist contractor in groundworks and concrete frames, carrying out projects in London & home counties.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Quantity Surveyor with minimum 5 years experience working for a Groundworks and RC frame Sub Contractor.
The ideal Quantity Surveyor will be experienced in the following -
- prepare tender and contract documents, including bills of quantities with the architect and/or the client;
- undertake cost analysis
- assist in establishing a client's requirements and undertake feasibility studies;
- perform risk, value management and cost control;
- advise on a procurement strategy;
- identify, analyse and develop responses to commercial risks;
- prepare and analyse costings for tenders;
- allocate work to subcontractors;
- provide advice on contractual claims;
- analyse outcomes and write detailed progress reports;
- value completed work and arrange payments;
- understand the implications of health and safety regulations
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.