Our client is a leading premium UK Property Developer who are currently recruiting for a Quantity Surveyor to be based out of their Regional Offices based in Welwyn Garden City.
Reporting into the Group Infrastructure Manager, the successful candidate will work on Groundworks, Roads and Infrastructure works related to new build Housing Developments in and around the Hertfordshire and South East area.
The successful candidate should be strong in both pre & post contract works with a minimum of 3 years Quantity Surveying experience related to Groundworks.
Your roles will include, but will not be limited to, the following responsibilities
- Measurement and valuation of groundworks, roads & sewers
- Preparation of monthly applications for payments for allocated projects
- Identification and pricing of variations to clients
- Negotiation and agreement of variations
- Preparation of subcontract tender enquiry documents
- Review of submitted tenders
- Payment of subcontract accounts
- £45,000 to £55,000 per year
- Car Allowance
Senior Quantity Surveyor
- £58,000 to £65,000 per year
- Car Allowance
For more information, apply today and one of the team will be in contact shortly to discuss in more detail.
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.