We are looking for a Quantity Surveyor to join our team based in Dover. This role would be suitable for an experienced candidate looking to join one of the biggest established drylining companies in Kent.
My Client was established in 1970 and with steady growth within the interiors industry has grown to be one of the major trade contractors in the South East. Specialising in the supply and installation of all forms of walls and ceilings solutions within the interiors market, covering commercial, retail, leisure, education, healthcare and industrial sectors.
- Prepare and submit valuations in line with Main contractor valuation dates
- Prepare and submit final accounts
- Site visits to ascertain works completed
- Liaise with project co-ordinators, project managers and accounts
- Report to contracts manager and directors
- Monitor costs on all projects to ensure they stay in line with projected costs, including weekly wage processing and assisting in material and plant procurement
- Prepare, submit and chase up variation quotations
- Sub-contractor payment notifications
FREELANCE CONTRACTORS ARE INVITED TO APPLY FOR THIS POSTION
MUST HAVE DRYLINING EXPERIENCE
£60,000+ depending on experience
Health Care Scheme
Job Type: Full-time
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.