A well established regional design & build contractor in Commercial, Industrial, Warehouse, Office, Residential, Car Show Rooms and Mixed Developments.
Due to an expanding commercial department this contractor is seeking a Quantity Surveyor to advise on and execute all matters relating to Quantity Surveying and the Management of building projects from inception to completion.
The key responsibilities for the Quantity Surveyor will include:
- Undertaking costs analysis for repair and maintenance project work
- Assisting in establishing a client's requirements and undertaking feasibility studies
- Performing risk and value management and cost control
- Advising on procurement strategy
- Preparing tender and contract documents, including bills of quantities
- Identifying, analysing and developing responses to commercial risks
- Preparing and analysing costings for tenders
- Allocating work to subcontractors
- Estimating and submitting quotations for project works and producing final statements
- Assisting and advising during the design stage
- Supporting the Bid Writer in preparation of tender documentation and tender appraisals
The successful Quantity Surveyor will:
- Possess good knowledge of building construction and contract documents
- Have a professional qualification in Quantity Surveying
- Hold a current driving license and have the ability to trave
This position is vacant and immediately available subject to interview process. Apply today if you are interested in working for an exciting and dynamic design & build contractor.
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.