I am currently recruiting for a Quality Manager to join a food manufacturing business based in the Shropshire area supplying a range of products into retailers. They are looking for someone to look after the team and keep stability within the function.
As Quality Manager your duties will include:
- Ensuring the finished product quality meets specification
- Management of the quality team
- Monitoring supplier quality performance
- Assisting in the management of site external / internal audits
- Provide a secondary point of contact for customer technical personnel
- Ensure technical and quality data is collated and follow through to close out of issues raised
- Ensure that high standards of GMP are observed within the factory environment
- Good understanding of requirements of BRC / Customer standards
Experience required: Food safety - level 3, Health & Safety - IOSH Managing Safely, Level 3 HACCP certified, Microbiology -Intermediate level, Academic - Relevant experience or a degree level qualification in food science or related discipline, General Management - NVQ Level 3 & Team Leading Skills.
Is this opportunity not right for what you're looking for? I take an active approach with my candidates helping them secure their next job role.
I recruit for roles QA, Senior QA roles, Specifications Technologist, Technical Services Manager, Technical Manager, Raw Materials, and Hygiene Manager
Please get in touch to discuss further - 0115 9416323/
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.