An opportunity has arisen for an ambitious Quality Engineer/Manager. This is a permanent role that will be ideal for someone who has experience of the quality function within an engineering/manufacturing business - ideally fabricated products.
· Implementation and maintenance of ISO9001:2015 Quality Systems
· Co-ordinating internal & external audits
· Establishing Root Cause analysis of any failures and implementing permanent solutions to avoid recurrence
· Continuous improvements within internal manufacturing processes and systems
· Manage non-conformance, quality documentation and performance statistics
· Liaising with a wide range of suppliers, customers and manufacturers
Skills and experience required:
· Quality Engineer from a manufacturing background - ideally sheet metal fabrication
· Fully familiar with the procedural requirements of ISO9001:2015 Quality System (and their implementation)
· Excellent problem-solving skills and an eye for detail
· Great communicator with team members; motivated and career driven
· Preferably hold a HNC or higher qualification in an engineering discipline
For more information please contact Nicole Cooling.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.