Barker Ross Health & Social Care are currently recruiting for Quality Manager our client who are a medium sized provider of Nursing Homes, Residential and Dementia Care Homes across the Leicestershire and Lincoln.
This role is based at their Head Office in Leicester, with commuting to homes within the group based in Leicestershire and Lincolnshire.
This is role is a Monday - Friday 09.00 - 17.00
They are looking for a expereinced Registered Nurse who has experience with: Elderly, Nursing Care, and Dementia, and who is looking to take the step in to Quality assurance role.
As a Quality Manager, this role will be a role where you dictate your own schedule. You will be working very close closely with the Quality assurance director and the Quality Manager for the residential care services. You will be required to work closely to make that all aspects of clinical practice is being delivered to the highest possible standard.
The list of tasks which you will be undertaking is extensive, but below a brief over view:
- Liaise with the Director of Workforce Development to review learning programmes, resources, policies & procedures to ensure effective systems in place.
- To provide direct support and guidance to Nursing Home Managers in the identification and implementation of nurses learning & development plans with ongoing review to demonstrate continuous improvement
- Support Nurse Managers, Clinical Leads and Nurses with their revalidation needs
- Maintain accurate and relevant documentation and reports to reflect practice and planned development.
- To report regularly both formally and informally to the Director of Workforce Development of areas of recognition and those of concern.
The ideal candidate for a Deputy Nursing Home Manager will need to be:
- Registered Nurse (RGN, RMN) with NMC PIN (Nursing & Midwifery Council)
- Commutable via own transport to Leicestershire and Lincolnshire
- Previous experience in leading training sessions
- Excellent organisation & leadership skills
- Effective communication skills
- Flexible, professional and committed to being the best
- Passionate about delivering outstanding care to older people
- Quality driven with a desire to continually improve yourself & our services
This is an excellent opportunity because the company currently has been some through major changes, which have a major positive impact the business.
The company is always looking to grow and expand across the country, so there are plenty of career opportunities, such as: they are going to offer all management the opportunity to become trained trainers.
If this position is not right for you, we are currently recruiting for the following positions: Care Assistant, Support Workers, RGNs. RMNs, RNLDs, Clinical Leads, Deputy Managers and Nursing Home Manager. Please call 0115 941 8131 to discuss your new opportunity today!
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.