My client is a food ingredients manufacturing business based in Liverpool. They are looking for a Quality Manager to look after the team and keep stability within the function.
As Quality Manager your duties will include:
- Management of Quality, Safety, Regulatory, Hygiene and Food Safety Issues to ensure that customer requirements are met
- Maintenance of standards to BRC and/or other accreditations
- Maintenance of HACCP and process control systems and all subsequent documentation
- To help set site standards and internal audits
- Identification of staff training needs and training of quality staff in quality procedures
- Help review and develop quality systems in accordance with customer requirements
- Secondary contact at customer and third party audits
- To manage and direct any of the above as required to suitably trained Quality staff.
Is this opportunity not right for what you're looking for? I take an active approach with my candidates helping them secure their next job role.
I recruit for roles QA, Senior QA roles, Specifications Technologist, Technical Services Manager, Technical Manager, Raw Materials, and Hygiene Manager
Please get in touch to discuss further - 0115 firstname.lastname@example.org
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.