Currently recruiting for a fantastic opportunity to join a well established business in South Leicestershire, who are a specialist within there field.
The role is a hand's on Inspection role; you will be responsible for;
· Working to the companies ISO9001:2015 quality manual and carrying out monthly matrix audit checks.
· Inspections of goods received.
· Inspections of manufactured parts.
· Inspection of parts back from finishing.
· Inspection of assembled items.
· Marking up items for stock control or delivery
· Working closely with the production department to ensure product conformity and to ensure continual improvement of parts and drawings.
· Direct contact with the shop floor to promote, shop floor quality standards.
· Non-conformance reports raised and logged against external and internal concerns.
· Inspector will ideally be working towards a quality manager position where a more proactive role in managing and improving the companies quality standards.
· Future potential for understudy inspector, to work alongside the quality manager, to enhance the quality department's ongoing improvements.
· Liaising with design department for drawing issue updates.
The ideal candidate will be from a sheet metal / Fabrication background.
It's a great opportunity for someone to add there mark to an already successful business and there is also opportunity to progress within the role.
Hours of work
Monday to Friday
7-00 to 12.30 - 13.00 to 16.30
For more information please contact Nicole Cooling for more information.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.