Currently recruiting for a fantastic opportunity to join a well established business in South Leicestershire near J21, who are a specialist within there field. They are keen to recruit an experienced QHSE Manager.
About the Role:
You will be responsible for maintaining the high quality products currently produced.
Duties will also include:
· Determining, negotiating and agreeing on in-house quality procedures, standards and specifications.
· assessing customer requirements and ensuring that these are met
· specifying quality requirements of materials with suppliers
· determining in-house training needs
· acting as a catalyst for change and improvement in performance and quality
· Recording rejects and remakes within the production facility
· Working with the production managers to look at causes for rejects and developing solutions to reduce waste
· Develop and install a Total Quality System for the factory
· Be responsible for implementation of the ISO 9001 quality standard
· Reporting on Non Conformance issues within the business and communicating to all relevant stakeholders.
· Assist in the maintenance of the H&S policy documentation.
- Experience of working in an engineering background
- Have worked in a bespoke manufacturing environment
- Experience in managing a H&S system
- The person needs to have excellent analytical skills t
- Possess exceptional decision-making skills
- The person should be an excellent communicator both written and oral
For more information please contact Nicole Durham for more information.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.