My client is world leading innovator in the design, development and supply of precision engineered polymer solutions. Due to growth the company is looking to recruit a Quality Engineer to enhance Customer satisfaction.
Automotive Quality Engineer
Main Job Role: This role is highly geared around problem solving & Customer Satisfaction. As such the successful individual will need to have a proven background and knowledge of using the core problem solving core tools - 5 Why, 8D Ishikawa, etc. - as well as having extensive customer contact.
· Effectively and efficiently close out customer complaints using 8D and 5why problem solving techniques
· Liaise with internal and external customers in order to enhance relationships
· Provide timely and accurate reports and presentations to external customer
· To liaise with the internal team to ensure that corrective actions are implemented effectively
· To work alongside the Quality Systems Manager in order maintain the relevant accreditations.
· Adopt a right "right first time" philosophy
· Complete internal and external Audits
· To establish & maintain appropriate KPI's for the customer
· To travel abroad to customer sites as and when required
Requirements of the role:
· 5 years' experience in an Automotive Environment
· Working experience of Quality Management System - TS / IATF / ISO 14001
· Previous experience of direct customer liaison
· Ability to use quality measuring equipment such as CMM, Faro Arms etc.…
· Extensive experience and knowledge or problem solving tools and techniques
· Excellent communication (written and spoken) skills
· Excellent PC skills with a good working knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint & ideally Project
The successful candidate must have a Full UK Driving Licence be flexible and responsive in support of the business needs.
Hours of work will be Monday to Friday, 08:30 to 17:00 hours with a daily 60-minute lunch break.
If you'd like more information then please contact Nicole Cooling.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.