My client is a leading manufacturer of components for the jet aircraft, gas turbine, semi-conductor and other advanced technology industries. With leading edge technology, innovative engineering solutions and a highly skilled workforce we are able to meet the exacting demands of our customers.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Quality Engineer to join our existing team of engineers in North West Leicester. As a Quality Engineer you will work with Quality & Project Managers on New Product Introduction. You will be involved in all advanced quality activities in line with customer requirements and AS9100 and solving problems within production including root cause & corrective action.
Quality Engineer will be involved with:
· Generating and communicating Inspection Control Plans.
· Generate F.A.I.R packages & gain product approval.
· To be an interface with internal customers & external customers on quality matters.
· Support the team in New Product Introduction by providing the necessary quality information.
· Internal auditing against the Quality Management System.
· Use problem solving tools, 8D, 5Y etc. to address both internal corrective actions & customer complaints.
· Generate concession submissions and supporting documentation.
· Support the development of the Business/Quality Management System.
Essential knowledge, skills & experience:
· A strong character with leadership skills and a good communicator.
· Experience of working to the Quality Management Standard ISO9001.
· Experience of working in a New Product Introduction environment.
· Working knowledge and experience of APQP & PPAP.
· Experience and working knowledge of Problem Solving techniques.
Preferred knowledge, skills & experience:
· Experience of working to the AS9100 Aerospace Industry standard.
· Knowledge of the aerospace industry Quality specific requirements of AS13000, AS13001, AS13002, AS13003 & AS13004.
· Experience of working to Aerospace OEM requirements such as, Rolls Royce SABRe.
· Qualified to perform internal auditing.
For more information contact Nicole Cooling.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.