Days - Monday-Friday
£20,000-£25,000 per annum
A chilled food manufacturer based in the Northamptonshire area is looking to recruit a Quality Coordinator for their business. This company ended 2016 on a positive high and have exciting plans in place for 2017 which is allowing career progression for current employees as well as newly created roles to fit in line with high volumes.
- Support production to ensure a safe and efficient operation that meets the customer requirements
- Ensure compliance with QA systems/procedures and drive reduction in non conformances
- Ensure the factory is "audit ready" by driving a high standard of cleanliness at all times
- Develop a close working relationship with all departments
- Set up paperwork for new product launches - trace sheets, factory spec, HACCP review of new product, review of ingredients and ingredient specs, new product check list
- Control of all paperwork and update any changes, including factory spec changes
- Monthly CCP audit
- External audit support- traceability/ factory walk round
- Attending new product launches and feeding back any changes to NPD
This role would suit an experienced Quality Auditor/Quality Supervisor/Technical Assistant looking for a more varied and exciting role!
Is this opportunity not right for what you're looking for? I take an active approach with my candidates helping them secure their next job role.
I recruit for roles QA, Senior QA roles, Specifications Technologist, Technical Services Manager, Technical Manager, Raw Materials, Technical Manager
Please get in touch to discuss further - 0115 9416323/
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.