Duties will include:
- To ensure all products received, produced and despatched meet the customer specifications at all times
- Complete weekly checks and audits. Resolve any non-conformances in line with site procedures
- Previous experience of Quality Control in a Agricultural or Food is desirable but not essential
- Perform routine internal analysis
- Inspect the final product for despatch to verify it meets the customer requirements and correct labelling
- Good IT skills including Word and Excel
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexibility to shifts as during peak you might be required to work extra hours
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.