A great opportunity has arisen for a dedicated customer service advocate as Quality Control Manager for a dynamic and rapidly expanding logistics provider on a full-time, permanent basis in Corby, Northamptonshire. This is a truly exciting time to join the company that specialises in FMCG, Retail, Fashion, Supply Chain, 3PL and Distribution.
The Quality Control Manager will be a key position in the company Quality Control team with accountabilities that include managing the QC department workload & plan resources effectively.
You will highlight non-compliances to management and have responsibility for ensuring that all customer quality requirements are met throughout the warehouse.
The successful candidate will carry out inbound QC checks on jobs during delivery when required, with any quality issues found to be highlighted and recorded. You will effectively support the team performance improvements, development of team members & succession planning.
In the role you will contribute to the sections shared responsibility of maintaining and continuously improving its housekeeping and hygiene standards, as well as ensuring that good and safe working practices are adhered to at all times, including the Health and Safety policy, procedure and regulations in the working environment.
Successful candidates for this position must:
- Have experience of performing a QC or Inventory Control role.
- Have Garment Quality Control Experience.
- Have experience of working in a warehouse and distribution environment.
- Have good people management, leadership & influencing skills.
- Be observant and very good at paying attention to detail, you should have a logical and methodical approach to your work and are accurate in recording data.
- Be able to adapt and excel within a high pressured, fast moving environment.
- Have good communication skills- both verbal and written.
- Have excellent attention to detail.
- Have excellent organisational skills and ability to meet deadlines.
- Be flexible with working hours.
Salary for this opportunity is up to £40k, dependent on experience plus an excellent benefits package.
Working hours will be Monday to Friday, with a degree of weekend working to support business requirements.
Genuine career prospects are available for the right candidate who is looking for that platform from which to develop their career!
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.