I am currently working with an industry leading client who has an exciting opportunity for Quality Compliance Technician to join their Technical Team. My client operates within the Food Manufacturing industry and is based in Leicester. As a Quality Compliance Technician, you will ensure that all internal audit processes meet the customers and legal requirements.
- Internal auditing system management - issuing out and control of internal audits in line with the schedule
- Closing out non-conformances raised and updating of requirements for the system
- Investigate customer complaints and on-site non conformances & incidents
- Compile and update KPI documentation
- Control the use of all QA and factory paperwork
- Carry out monthly traceability audits
- Report QA audit summaries
- QA audits relating to GMP, HACCP, quality and hygiene
- Management of pest control
- Conduct and communicate fabrication and hygiene audits
This is a day's based role, with some flexibility needed to meet the needs of the business. This role would suit individuals with prior experience in the food manufacturing industry.
Is this opportunity not right for what you're looking for? I take an active approach with my candidates helping them secure their next job role.
I recruit for roles QA, Senior QA roles, Specifications Technologist, Technical Services Manager, Technical Manager, Raw Materials, and Hygiene Manager
Please get in touch to discuss further - 0115 9416323
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.