Our client based in Sleaford is currently seeking an experienced Quality Auditor to join their team on a full time basis as soon as possible.
The successful candidate will be required to work a rotating shift pattern of mornings (6am-2pm), afternoons (2pm-10pm) and nights (10pm-6am) Monday to Friday each week.
Your main responsibilties will be to work closely with production to improve products, ensure compliance to internal and external procedures and code of practice and ensure the manufactured products meet and exceed customer specifications.
Duties of the role will include:-
- Investigation and completion of intake raw material checks, samples and relevant testing: i.e. data input, NCR, CAR reports etc.
- Investigation and completion of intake packaging including quality checks, samples and reports as above
- Investigation and completion of quality line checks including quality checks, samples and reports as above
- Investigation and completion of random product checks, including quality checks, samples and reports as above
- Investigation and completion of finished products assessments and reports
- Completion of data records onto the computer system
- Completion of raw material lab testing and completion of relevant reports
- Assist with 'Red Seal' sample management and sample room records as required
- Maintenance and storage of relevant records and documentation
- Complete all relevant documentation in an accurate and timely manner
- Complete any administration duties according to the departmental needs
- Identify and take action when products do not meet standards and escalate accordingly
In order to be considered for the role you must have previous quality experience and have your own transport in order to reach the location of the client.
Please send your CV in the first instance or call the Lincoln Office today on 01522 551910 for further information.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.