- Take responsibility for the day to day auditing for the factory to ensure compliance with BRC and Food Hygiene/Safety Regulations.
- Ensure all policies and procedures are followed correctly and that the factory is producing good quality safe products.
- Duties to include monitoring and auditing CCP's and GMP's
- Checking and recording temperatures
- Shelf life testing for finished products
- Calibrating equipment
- Conducting taste panels
- Auditing paperwork
- Swabbing in and around the factory
The successful candidate would ideally have:
- Knowledge of internal auditing
- Experience of FMCG
- HACCAP qualifications
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.