Our client has an exciting opportunity for a Quality Auditor in their growing snack business in Cambridgeshire.
Working at this small to medium buisiness that is growing rapidly and has a low staff turnover you will working alongside quality systems specialists and reporting to the QA manager completing the following duties:
- Completing site audits to agreed schedule
- Ensure continued achievement of daily standards in line with BRC standard for food safety and to meet all customer codes of practice and technical standards
- Ensuring products are manufactured on site to agreed standards and specifications
- Management of analytical sampling and results system
- Develop the capability of the Quality team and factory employees to consistently deliver the key quality KPI's for the department
- Work closely with production and engineering to drive technical standards
- Manage effective corrective action procedures
- Overarching responsibility for HACCP and BRC
- Management of traceability/audit systems
- Responsibility for HACCP with support and contribution of Technical team
- Review of existing and updating policies and procedures
- Document control
- Control of hold stock
Applicants should have quality auditing experience, a working knowledge of HACCP plus an up to date understanding of BRC audting.
Please apply below or directly to email@example.com - 0115 9416323
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.