Barker Ross is currently looking for a Quality Assurance for our client one of UK's leading manufacturer of innovative baking products based in Nottingham.
We are looking for a dynamic and enthusiastic individual who can thrive in a busy and high pressured environment l to support the implementation of the Quality Management System for site and driving standards within the factory.
Ideal Candidate must:
- Be organised with attention to detail
- Have hands on approach with willingness to complete tasks potentially outside of job description
- Be comfortable and confident working within a factory environment
- Enjoy working within a close team environment
- Be excellent communicator with skills in relationship building
This role would ideally suit someone with some experience within the food industry and/or food related degree looking for a foot in the door of a diverse, busy and exciting Technical function. An interest or experience in baking is desirable but not essential for the role. Training where necessary will be given.
Main Duties will involve:
- Assist in implementation of the Quality Management system
- Raise non-conformances identified within the factory, following through to satisfactory close out
- Conducting audits: GMP, internal audits, CCP audits, fabrication and glass and hard plastic audits
- Carry out environmental swabbing, hand swabbing and water sampling
- Factory paperwork checks online and sign off of all paperwork before filing
- Completing goods in checks
- Completing traceability and recall exercises
If you are interested please call Sarah on 0115 941 6324 or email your CV to email@example.com
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.