Our client is a leading UK company dealing in dried ingredients both importering and supplying to retail, wholesale, food service & manufacturering companies.
We require a Quality Assurance Technologist for an exciting opportunity to grow in your career in this expanding company.
With above average rates of pay and a 25% bonus for any work after 2pm you will be completing the following duties;
- To control the goods coming into the business to the risk assessed schedule, taking of samples and completion of paperwork.
- To carry out internal audits to schedule including glass, blades and personal hygiene.
- To monitor the standards of hygiene, housekeeping, food safety, traceability, allergen management, legality and quality.
- To ensure the control, quarantine and corrective action of any non-conforming products.
- To help with monitoring and investigating complaints, returns, weight control issues and metal finds relating to the production factory.
- To help with organise and assess laboratory testing as required.
- To create and provide certificates of conformance to customers at the point of despatch
The successful applicant will have a background in food technology/science and good attention to detail whilst also being a strong communicator.
Want more details? Feel free to contact me on 0115 9416323 or by email on email@example.com
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.