Quality Assurance Supervsior - 5 days per week - 2pm - 10pm shifts
Working in the food industry you will conduct the following duties:
- Conduct factory Internal Audits and ensure non-conformances are actioned in a timely manor.
- Manage the site Non-Conformance database and ensure actions are addressed to the correct personnel, are relevant and closed out in a timely manner.
- Ensure inspection and testing equipment is accurate and maintained.
- Investigate customer complaints.
- Supervise, train and coach shift QA's to ensure products meet safety, quality and legality standards.
- Ensure the sites allergen validation schedule is followed.
- Carry out and present traceability exercises during audits and customer visits.
- Manage the site product hold process to ensure products are held and released in a timely manor.
- Manage GMP and GHP audits.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone working towards management with a progressive and growing company.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.