Our international client requires a QA Assurance Manager to supervise QA teams in the FMCG sector.
HACCP 3 and BRC 7 would be advantageous as would experience of selling into the "Big 4".
The successful application will complete the following;
- Identify Quality system weaknesses and change as necessary to strengthen
- Maintain and improve site work instructions and procedures ensuring BRC and relevant customer compliance
- Co-ordinate the internal audit programmes and use results to improve systems and compliance
- Manage the Non-Conformance database and ensure actions are addressed to the correct personnel, are relevant and closed out in a timely manner
- Maintain and improve the site HACCP system ensuring food safety is not compromised
- Prepare and report quality KPI's to ensure management and factory staff, including timely updating of the quality information boards
- Ensure the site quality system, records and factory compliance is audit ready 24/07/365, including produce traceability and mass balance
- Analyse non-conformance data for trends and set in place action plans to address
- Co-ordinate various technical improvement projects
- Co-ordinate continuous improvement trials
- Ensure inspection and test equipment is accurate and maintained
- Ensure root cause analysis and preventative measures are put in place for investigated complaints
- Management of various Technical contractors, for example, Pest Control
- Order and maintain supply of quality consumables
- Perform stand in duties for the site Technical Manager
- Develop as stand in for the Quality Manager
- Work with NPD to ensure that new product launch within the factory is a seamless process between NPD with the incorporation into the plant QMS
- QA Manager need top deputise for the Technical Manager when external bodies are auditing the site
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.