To maintain compliance to policies and procedures as set forth in the company Business Systems Manual.
- Weekly Reports to Corporate Quality Manager on all Quality concerns within the facility.
- Responsible for gathering and analysing non-conformance data within the facility and facilitating the reduction of errors.
- Reviews and reports on all items rejected. Maintains rejection warehouse.
- Maintains all unique documentation requirements for contract orders in the region as well as inspections and buy-off's, as required.
- Provides Quality training to all employees whose job function affects quality. Tracks all quality training records
- Handles all source inspections, makes appointments, escorts customer representatives within the facility and maintains paperwork.
- Facilitates 3rd party and customer audits as well as performing internal audits for processes that Quality does not own
- Facilitate the performance of root cause analysis with other departments using tools such as 8 disciplines, 5 why and fishbone diagrams to ensure repeat errors are eliminated.
- Maintains quality records for the facility including calibration and inspection stamp records
- All endeavours that need the support of the quality department to generate revenue for the company.
- Handles local customer complaints on quality issues in conjunction with Corporate Quality Manager.
Qualifications & Competencies:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Ability to read and interpret documents in the English language such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization. Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
Ability to work under stressful conditions. Skill in establishing and maintaining effective working relationships. Word processing and spreadsheet experience preferred. Computer literacy required. Ability to collect data from forms and present results/findings in report and graph format. Prepare weekly and monthly quality reports, as required. Ability to read and use precision measuring equipment, including callipers, micrometres hardness tester, conductivity meter, and tape measure.
Required Education, Professional Certification/Licenses & Experience:
AS/EN 9100 series Quality Management for Aviation, Space and Defence.
High school diploma or 1 year related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Salary is to be discussed depending on experience.
If you would like to be considered for the role please give us a call on 01908 695 959 opt 1.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.