An opportunity is available for an experienced Social worker to work with an out of hours team in Doncaster. The role will require you to to work on a rota basis, usually 4pm -12am, with occasional weekend work.
The role will require you:
- To undertake procedurally compliant assessments and section 47 enquiries that clearly identify levels and types of risk or need based on documented evidence;
- To record and analyse information gathered during the process of social care assessment in line with the case recording policy, local and national guidance and best practice principles;
- To undertake assessments in such a way as to lead to clear associated plans that address the issues identified for children in Doncaster;
- To practice with a clear understanding of the relevant legislative principles, an up to date knowledge of research, emerging case law and best practice guidance;
- Engage with children, their carers and families in such a way as to clearly understand their circumstances, wishes and feelings and form conclusions which direct longer term interventions focussed on the best interests of the child;
To undertake this role you will need to have experience of this area of work and have HCPC registration.
You must hold a relevant qualification. You must have experience of working in a similar role.
Working with Barker Ross Health & Social Care Provides:
- Access to £500 worth of Training
- £250 Referral Scheme
- Free advice on CV writing
- Guidance on Interviews
- Open and honest consultants with 10 years experience
- PAYE, Umbrella and Ltd Co payment options
Please apply for the post by sending your CV or call on 0113 3200328 for an informal chat about this position
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.