Qualified Social Worker / Assessment & Intervention / Huddersfield
£28-35 per hour
This is an opportunity to provide a professional social work service and achieve good outcomes for children, their families and carers.
This role requires:
- Front line child protection
- Experience in Public Law Outline,
- Carrying out Initial Child Protection Conferences
- Court work and long term proceedings;
- Monitoring a number of cases transferring from Specialist Services into Targeted Services,
- Providing support and guidance as required to the particular case circumstances.
- Managing a caseload and reporting writing
This role is working within the children and families team to undertake statutory work. You will also be conducting preventative and therapeutic work with families.
You must hold a social work qualification (BA / MA Social Work / DipSW or equivalent), and hold current HCPC registration.
It would be an advantage if you are a driver.
All appointments are subject to 5 Years referencing and a DBS check.
Working with Barker Ross Health & Social Care Provides:
- Access to £500 worth of Training
- £250 Referral Scheme
- Free advice on CV writing
- Guidance on Interviews
- Open and honest consultants with 10 years experience
- PAYE, Umbrella and Ltd Co payment options
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.