Qualified Social Worker - Adults -West Yorkshire
An opportunity is available within an Adults Learning disabilities team.You will help to empower vulnerable adults to make choices and to maintain their own autonomy wherever possible. The role will involved working in the community, assessing the needs and services of clients.
- Undertaking a range of assessments using the Mental Health Act and undertaking Mental Capacity Assessments.
- Safeguarding clients
- Arranging appropriate care in line family and cares guidance
- Working with partnership agencies
- Implementing Direct Payments
- Assessing Deprivation of Liberty
- Reviewing cases
- Applying for funding and presenting cases to panel.
- Preventing re-admission to hospital where possible
You must hold a social work qualification (BA / MA Social Work / DipSW or equivalent), and hold current HCPC registration.
You must have experience of working in a similar role.
Working with Barker Ross Health & Social Care Provides:
- Loyalty Scheme worth up to £1000 a year
- Access to £500 worth of Training
- £250 Referral Scheme
- Free advice on CV writing
- Guidance on Interviews
- Open and honest consultants with 10 years experience
- PAYE, Umbrella and Ltd Co payment options
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.