Barker Ross Health & Social Care are currently recruiting for an experienced Qualified Social Worker for the Liverpool area to work within the Children & Families sector.
We are looking for Social Workers who have experience of working with complex families/complex case management and have experience of mulit-agency working.
The successful candidate will:
- Consider referrals/requests for Early Help for families, and consider available information in order to decide on a plan of action and best placed service or agency to undertake a Lead Professional role.
- Have responsibility for the supervision and development of a team of Outreach Family Support Workers, ensuring high quality standards of performance and practice are observed and maintained
- Ensure any concerns are escalated and de-escalated appropriately in order to safeguard and promote the welfare of vulnerable children.
- Promote leading edge innovative best practice in ensuring the interface between Early Help and Social Care is robust and seamless will be critical to this role.
- Be able to provide advice and Information to all partner services to give clarity around Early Help, services that can support identified needs and reasons why statutory interventions may not be necessary.
If you feel you have the skills and experience to succeed in this role, please apply today!
Why Barker Ross?
With teams in 5 locations across the UK, our specialist consultants are always interested in talking to candidates, whether you are actively seeking work, or not. We have hundreds of jobs available and work with leading employers across the UK. In addition, we also offer easy registration and administration and access to online training to assist your career development
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.