QS/Commercial Manager (£50-65k DOE + Company Car/Car Allowance)
Based in Nottingham, an interiors fit-out company and are a successful market leader in the Retail Construction sector, working with some high profile clients and specialising in the installation of partitioning, suspended ceilings and joinery.
You will be responsible for:
- On site measurements of work and agree with client
- Agreement of accounts with client representative and ensure prompt payment to maintain positive cash flow
- Cost manage multiple fast-track projects in conjunction with the contracts team with values ranging from £10k-£500k operating nation wide
- Valuation and checking labour invoices on a weekly basis
- Be proactive when on site to act as the company representative and provide support for the contracts team
- Work as a proactive management team to enhance the company's reputation
- Ideally already working in the retail sector with a construction background
- Be self-motivated and willing to work unsociable hours when dictated by the clients
- A good communicator , having good it skills and willing to work within a close team environment to achieve results
- Work with a positive attitude and have a professional and considerate approach to your work
- Must possess a degree within the QS sector
- Must live within a 25 mile radius of Nottingham
What to do next...
If you are interested in this role please contact Mark Boyes at Barker Ross on 01159483757.
We manage roles across the construction sector, I specifically specialise in white collar construction recruitment including roles such as site manager, Contracts managers, project managers and site engineers and we are keen to speak to good candidates for permanent and temporary recruitment.
If this is not the ideal role for you but you are interested in roles of this type please do not hesitate to give me a call or email your CV to me
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.