Our client requires a Quality Auditor to join their technical team and
- Work closely with production to improve products
- Ensure compliance to internal/external procedures and code of practice
- Ensuring the manufactured products meet and exceed customer specifications
Duties will include:
- Investigation and completion of intake raw material checks, samples and relevant testing: i.e. data input, NCR, CAR reports etc.
- Investigation and completion of intake packaging including quality checks, samples and reports as above
- Investigation and completion of quality line checks including quality checks, samples and reports as above
- Investigation and completion of random product checks, including quality checks, samples and reports as above.
- Investigation and completion of finished products assessments and reports
- Completion of data records onto the computer system
- Completion of raw material lab testing and completion of relevant reports
- Assist with 'Red Seal' sample management and sample room records as required
- Maintenance and storage of relevant records and documentation
- Complete all relevant documentation in an accurate and timely manner
- Complete any administration duties according to the departmental needs
- Identify and take action when products do not meet standards and escalate accordingly
Working hours are 6am to 2pm, 2pm to 10pm and 10pm to 6am, on a rotating basis. The working week is 36.67 hours. Please apply with your CV in the first instance...
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.