My client is a food manufacturing business based in Milton Keynes supplying food products into well known retailers. They are looking for a QA to work night shifts which will have a 25% uplift for night shift allowance.
· To manage food safety and quality throughout the Night-Shift and enforce BRC and customer standards on the factory floor.
· To complete routine audits, swabbing, taste panel, cleaning supervision, QAS (Quality Attributes System) and testing and sampling.
· Monitor staff hygiene and factory hygiene, looking at making improvements where necessary.
· Monitor quality procedures and ensure they are being followed and ensured that all staff have a clear understanding of the hygiene standards and practices.
· Ensure that any weaknesses in production practices are highlighted to the QA Supervisor/Technical manager and addressed.
· Ensure that Food procedures, hygiene and quality standards are being met.
· Ensure that internal audits are carried out in a timely manner and corrective actions followed up.
· Follow up customer complaints and assist the QA Supervisor and Technical Manager with an investigation.
· Implementation of new procedures and any other duties that are reasonable and allocated by the QA Supervisor /Technical Manager.
Qualifications and Experience Required:
· Must have worked in a food manufacturing environment- preferably in High Risk Food.
· HACCP and/or Food safety level 3 certificate, preferable by not essential
· Must have GCSE / NVQ / Equivalent - English and Maths
Is this opportunity not right for what you're looking for? I take an active approach with my candidates helping them secure their next job role.
I recruit for roles QA, Senior QA roles, Specifications Technologist, Technical Services Manager, Technical Manager, Raw Materials, and Hygiene Manager
Please get in touch to discuss further - 0115 email@example.com
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.