My client is a leading chilled, multi component food manufacturer based in the Leicester area. They are looking for a QA Manager to join the large team they currently have on site. The business forms part of a multi site food manufacturing operation, supplying a diverse range of products into the major UK retailers.
As Quality Manager your duties will include:
- Maintain and manage the production process against the latest legislation, agreed quality and safety standards and compliance with internal procedures
- Co-ordinate and manage a dedicated small QA team.
- Responsible for ensuring product safety and quality is maintained throughout the process chain
- Ensuring adequate monitoring systems are in place focussed on food safety, process control, good manufacturing practice and food handling
- To champion HACCP ensuring legal, customer and third party compliance
Candidates must have previous experience of working in a similar role within a chilled food environment and a strong technical background with a sound understanding of Microbiology, HACCP and traceability
Is this opportunity not right for what you're looking for? I take an active approach with my candidates helping them secure their next job role.
I recruit for roles QA, Senior QA roles, Specifications Technologist, Technical Services Manager, Technical Manager, Raw Materials, Technical Manager
Please get in touch to discuss further - 0115 9416323/
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.