- Day to day auditing of the factory to ensure compliance with the BRC and Food Hygiene and Safety regulations.
- Ensure all policies and procedures are followed correctly by all staff
- Check the quality of the food being produced by the factory and safe
- Monitor and audit CCP's and GMP's
- Check and record temperatures in various departments
- Check finished shelf life products
- Test calibrating equipment
- Conduct taste panels and record findings accurately
- Complete all of the auditing paperwork
- Conduct swabbing tests
- Good verbal and written skills
- PC Literate
- Experience of conducting internal audits
- Good communication skills
- Knowledge of HACCP and CCP
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.