Our client who is a supplier of educational supplies to schools on an international scale has an exciting opportunity for a Purchasing Administrator to join their team on a full time basis.
The position is looking to start as soon as possible and will be recruited on a temporary basis, estimated to last 3 months to help with the busy period with working hours of 9:00am - 5:00pm Monday to Friday each week.
We are looking for someone who has a positive challenging approach towards suppliers who will constantly strive to achieve the best results for our clients. The successful candidate will be a team player, able to work under pressure and as part of a busy team but also able to manage their own workload.
Duties of the role will include:-
- Processing purchase orders
- Frequently discussing the progress of orders with suppliers
- Resourcing items where necessary in line within shipping deadlines
- Monitoring dispatch dates of both incoming and outgoing goods to ensure that all arrive in time for shipments
- Contacting suppliers and providing a point of contact for them
- Liaising with the sales team and the dispatch team to ensure orders are processed timely and effectively
- Process and track purchase order queries such as shortages and damages etc.
- Provide holiday and sick cover when needed in order to main continuity
- Any other administration duties as required
In order to be considered for this position you must have a professional telephone manner, good organisational skills and is IT literate and able to use Microsoft Office programs.
Previous experience within purchasing, purchase ledger, sales ledger or credit control is required.
You must also have your own transport in order to reach the location of the client.
Please send your CV in the first instance or call the Lincoln Office today on 01522 551910 for further information!
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.