Our client based in Lincoln is currently seeking a Property Surveyor to join their team on a 12 month contract. The role is full time working 8:30am - 4:30pm Monday to Friday each week and is due to start as soon as possible.
It is not essential that you are a fully qualified chartered surveyor and so the successful candidate could be working towards their APC or training.
Duties of the role will include:-
- Valuations for the asset register and for insurance purposes
- Assisting with rating issues in respect of properties
- Rent reviews, lease renewals, assignments, surrenders and lease variations
- More complicated lettings of key investment property
- Disposal of land and property by private treaty, auction and tender
- Strategic acquisitions including CPO
- Preparation of property review sheets to put forward to asset management group
- Provide strategic property advice to client departments and feed into best value review
- Preparation of reports for executive and asset management group
- Right to buy valuations
We are looking for someone has the following:-
- Bring forward innovative solutions to complex property matters
- Deal with several parties to achieve property solutions
- Communicate effectively at all levels and deal in a sensitive manner with tenant disputes
- Write asset management group reports with recommendations to members
- Able to carry out site inspections and surveys of land and property
- A degree/diploma allowing RICS APC entry
- Knowledge of RICS code of measuring practice
- Knowledge of property law/procedures
Please send your CV in the first instance or call the Lincoln Office today on 01522 551910 for further information.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.